About Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists Tamilnadu Chapter
ISA Tamilnadu State Branch a robust body with a strength of 4000+ members works under ISA National for the cause of fellow anaesthesiologists in State of Tamilnadu.
Work for a state body was first initiated by Dr.N.P.Singh, HOD Anaesthesiology,JIPMER and ISA TAMILNADU STATE BRANCH was established in Madurai, at 1971 with Dr.T.Srinivasan as its first Hon.Secretary.
We advice and support safe practice of Anaesthesiology as well work towards to improve the working standards of Anaesthesia providers.
ISA Tamilnadu hosts yearly Annual State Conferences conducted by various city branches imparting anaesthesia related knowledge and updation in this field to its members and post graduates.
We also conduct monthly online CME covering various anaesthesia related topics keeping in mind the welfare of Anaesthesiology post graduates.
Some of the milestones under ISA Tamilnadu:
- First state conference at Park Sheraton, Chennai in 1974
- All India Silver Jubilee Conference of ISA at Chennai in 1975
- SAARC AA conference at Chennai in 1999
- All India Conferences at Coimbatore,Chennai and Madurai
- WFSA sponsored CME for post graduates in rural areas @ 2001
LONG LIVE ISA